Posts by CakesUnleashed

Thank you! After the little upset I caused, I was thinking I was the only one DYING TO KNOW.I appreciate your comment, I feel much better now.Courtney Clark informed me that she and other FN people are going to be on the pilot, so I hope they are using the big FN Star names to get everyone's attention, then let the "undiscovered" talent compete in the series.Let's keep our fingers crossed. slfjdsojfwoeruwoerhweo = My Fingers Crossed! Bwaaahhahaahahaaaa!!!!!
Well??? Anyone filming yet?Suddenly, all is quiet.........LOL
Lurve, lurve, lurve this idea! I hope you know I will steal it! LOL!!!!Love the changes on the horse, as well! You are a busy bee!
I use royal or cookie icing on my boards and that works much better for me, especially in hot weather.
Here are a couple of cakes I created for sport enthusiasts - I hope it helps!http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1243085http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1245354
Thank you for understanding my rant. LOL
Once again, I am sorry to have alarmed, pissed-off and/or scared people from participating.......I was just a bit surprised, and all.Thank you for understanding...
This is all based on this forum. Read the first entry on page 1 by Heath.Good Luck!!
As always, Patti - You are such a fabulous friend! I lubbins' you to pieces. Thank you for all the encouragement. I actually feel really bad that I said anything, at all. I should have kept my insecurities to myself as I didn't mean to ruffle feathers. Love you, Girlie.
Thank you so very much for this message. I DO FEEL BETTER NOW. One thing I want you all to know is that I have the utmost respect for Courtney Clark (an obvious argument to this fact is that I was asking her for advice) and I would never want her to have any ill feelings towards how hard this hit me. I truly believe she is one of the best pastry artists around and she deserves all the recognition she has gotten through hard work and diligent efforts. In no way, shape...