Posts by CakesUnleashed

Oh, wow!  Your cake is amazing.   It looks great!   I love your pups!!    I guess I will have to just get used to it.  I don't wanna!   Booo Hoooo!  LOL!!!   Thank you for taking the time to write and post your lovely cake.  I am now going to look at your page to see more of your creations!  :)
I had to switch to the new, so-called, "Decorator's Preferred" Wilton fondant and I was at my wits end, trying to get it to work.   The "old" fondant was hard to get softened, lots of work, but, in the long run, covered cakes perfectly and creating figures with it was a breeze.  This "new" stuff was a nightmare, to say the least.  It was like working with taffy.  Very hard to get air bubbles out (in fact, I couldn't get them all out, had to strategically place decorations...
Thanks, Kathy! We appreciate it!
I am getting many comments on my cake photos by a member named: Beldon01. The person doesn't leave photo comments, at all. They leave phishing info and links. Please beware!!
In the past, I've received those scamming emails where the person wants a wedding cake and it's laughable as the order is in broken English, i.e., "Yes, please. Need cake for wedding. It say Happy Marriage...." Something to that effect and then wants an agent to pick it up...yadda yadda yadda. Well, here's a new one I got today. Any of you received such a message?From: Miky Fare <(mod edited)@yahoo.com> To: undisclosed recipients: ; Received-On: Today 3:20 PM...
Hello There,I believe we met at the courthouse when I processed your FBN. This is Deborah from Cakes Unleashed!! Congrats on the new business. I, too, had to jump through all the hoops and it truly is rewarding once all that paperwork stuff is done. Sooooo, hang in there, Girly. I noted that you stated in your forum post that our area doesn't have a "real" bakery and that's true. Perhaps we should open one!?!?! I have been doing this for three or so years now,...
Thank you so much for your response. I think I will invest in it and see if I can get more organized. I appreciate your info. Also, would like to hear from all of the other Cake Boss Software users, too.Thanks again!
Wow! 17 views thus far and no responses???Is there ANYONE out there utilizing Cake Boss Software???
How many of you actually utilize this resource for cake pricing, inventory, etc.??? Do you like it? Is this the only product out there? The Pros? The Cons??I respect Cake Central and all you members so I came here with my question as I know I will get, hands down, honest advice and assistance.Love to you all!!!Happy holidays!
http://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1491261I forgot to add that the ship base was carved out of rice cereal treats that I covered in fondant.