Posts by crafty1

Melvira,This is why I love this site soooo much!!! Its all the help, guidance and support that the wonderful members, like you, give to each other. I have learned soooo much from this site in the last few months, that I am on my way of getting into business.Thank you for the tip! I use the paper towel method, cuz it works for me. BUT, thanks to you, I can try something else and see which one works best.Thank you for caring enough to share!!!trish
Thank you all so much for your replies and welcoming me to CC. Thats what I will do. I will call the local bakeries and find out what the going rate is in my area. This site IS addicting! You guys are wonderful!Take care!til next time, trish
Hi everyone, Let me start by saying that this is the best website for cake decorating that I have found, hands down!!! I love that you can see photos. I love the recipes. I love the forums. And what has really impressed me is the help, the support and the kindness that is shown to each other. When I need help with how to's, I come here. When you see all your mistakes and someone tells you "great job" or "it looks wonderful", that kindness really makes your day. So...