Posts by starbird43

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH!!!! I REALLY APPRECIATE IT I do know about the cherry chips that are similar to chocolate chips. I get them at Wal*Mart, and they are yummy in cookies I think I am going to give the marchino cherrys a try. I think that might just do the trick. I don't know that they will be as sweet as the BC mix, but I have had no luck with their mix. I just started to get her to eat buttercream frosting, I don't want to mess with her favorite too much!!Thank...
I can attest to the crusting cream cheese icing!!! I used it on a wedding cake that had an outdoor reception in July, and it held up wonderful!! So if you think that is what he wants, I would give it a try. I also think the oreo sound good too though.
Hello,I am looking for cherry chips, like the ones they use in Betty Crockers Cherry Chip Cake Mix. My best friend loves that cake, but I find that when I use the box mix it always tends to be dry!!! I would like to find cherry chips that I could use in a white cake that would be pretty close to those used in the mix. If anyone has any suggestions, or knows where I could find these "chips" I would be very very greatful for all of your help!!!