Posts by mookey

i cant believe all she cared about was the cake....rotflmao
these are hilarious, great laughs! i think karma got me for starting this topic.... since i started decorating cakes, i have only had 1 major mishap(a fathers day cake) that my kids had found and decided they would like a taste... that was until yesterday...i have my first order cake for this weekend well i was making a practice cake, im very nervous about the order(a skateboard cake) and i baked the cake and was working on it, i was pretty proud of myself cause it...
thats hilarious!!! as funny as it is, i do have pity on your dd.lol poor thing....lol
thanks do you have any links to your site?? i think that would be very helpful. i really appreciate it!!
ok... im bumping myself...lol
im new... so how do you transport a cake the right way, i always thought you were supposed to put it in your lap(to cushion the bumps) oops!!!
i know we all get tired sometimes and i am really needing a laugh right now. what is everyones funniest cake story, whether its about an idiot customer or just something you did, let us all in on it. embarrassing stories welcome.lol look forward to reading these......
i also need a cute saying to go on a football cake..... any ideas?
wow! thanks so much i am really felling better about all of this, i have some tips, but not really a complete set, i will definatly be taking a course soon(even if this doesnt work out i think it would be fun) but not for a couple of months. i am really exited, and feel like i have a little cake central family.lol, and thanks karateka for all of your advice. im so glad you were here to help me. i wil definatly get a kit and hopefully get the pans you recommended.( i wrote...
thanks so much im really needing the encouragement. i am so nervous, like what if it looks bad or tastes bad? all the things that could go wrong keep popping in my head(ive read all of the worst cake stories, lol).. but thanks again, i am glad i can tell her now how many that will serve, if i do end up getting more orders, what are the basic pans and supplies(like which tips are best) will i need to start out? I am only able to do this because of the help, support and idas...