Posts by SugarHighCakes

it IS a beautiful cake! And thanks for the info!!
Anybody know who the creator of this cake is?? I know I've seen it in several places around the internet...but I stumbled across a FB page that is using the photo as their own and Im quite certain THEY aren't the creator...Here is the link to the photo because Im not sure how to attach directly to this post,...
Hi there!I have a bride who wants to suprise her husband with the cake topper that is of a hockey player with a black eye...I cant even find a picture of it online. I know Ive sene it somewhere at some point....and apparantly she has too....Thought Id check here to see if anybody has seen it, or know where I could find it?Thanks so much!
Thanks for all the suggestions! I love the FAQ idea for on my website so I can direct brides that way. I have no idea why I didnt think of that! (I guess I haven't given much though to it considering Im going to be doing a complete website over-haul in the near future...) It will save a ton of time considering I have to answer the same questions over and over and over and I just dont have time to keep answering each individual questions like I do.Usually its not an issue -...
Question....I just got an email from a bride who no doubt has read one too many bridal magazines. Here is what she asked me:1. Do you offer free consultation?2. When would I be able to taste the various kinds of cakes and fillings?3. Can you supply refrences?4. Will you do a custom wedding cake or are there a set # of designs for us to choose from?5. How adaptable are wedding cake designs especially due to budget?6. Do you have or can we rent cake toppers, cutters etc.? ...
Reeses work really well and so does other small candy bars. I tried with candy corn...but it just melted and left "holes" in the cake. Expected I suppose, but I still want to make a candy corn cupcake! LOL
Cool, thnks so much for all your help!
I figured it was the support system..which is why I was curious at different methods. what is the best/easiest way to go about the supports?
Hi! I want to make an upside down wedding cake...I basically have an idea how it should be down structurally..But does anybody have any instuctions...ideas...diagrams..tips or hints that would help? Or, a website I could go to? I cant seem to find any informations and I KNOW somebody here can help.Thanks in advance!HeatherHere is a picture of what I was thinking...http://www.pieceofcakedesserts.com/images/wedding157.jpg
The parchment behind the ribbon seems like a great idea....what about for thin ribbon? Any suggestions?