Posts by nicoles-a-tryin

I did a couple...( it is on the jungle cake of mine)I did use a prextal stick...and then cut out leaves with fondant....and used royal icing to hold it all together.Hope that helps...and i hope i made sense...it is late here...hehe..and I have a cake in the oven...(just trying to stay awake..hehe)
Thank you everyone! WOW!!! I just love this site...that people share the same interest as me...(but you guys are much better..HEHE)I was just scared to do a 16 inch...Thanks, Nicole
I'll just BUMP myself.
Hello.....I am doing this cake. It is from Martha;s wedding mag pg88...can you pleae tell me what size you think it is? I thought org it was 4 inches apart...now I think 2 inches...I told the bride that 10, 12 and 14 would be best...Cause you cut off the sides...I didnt' want the top layer to be too little for flowers...What do you think? I org told her 8,12 and 16...now realized way to much cake so we decided to go with the other...10,12,and 14. Also, HOW would I put...
I believe you add it ....if it is all dried out....and it brings the mosture back in.
AHhhhh Thanks...Kiddiekakes- I was thinking like $20-$50....and everyone was so less...I was starting to rethink myself...and get confused...So easy to do...HEHE.Thanks everyone..I love to hear all the different ways...It is amazing to learn from you all..I just love it!!!
Thanks Jodi!!! HEHE...I guess I could of just called you...DUH?
I am not sure if anyone does this...or not.And how do you charge if you don't mind???Thanks, Nicole
HEHE....Love your answer txkat ...very cute!So....I can be ok...Should I talk her into having a slab that no one sees? in the back?Or cause she is having 450+ people.....a bigger cake is better?Sorry all the questions...I am a worry wart!!!!
Sorry....What is IMHO??? I am new also to computers...NOt a big fan of them!! HEHE..(Actually first time trying the quote thing too..hehe)