Posts by nicoles-a-tryin

Thanks everyone....This is what I ended up coming up with....She called today...and said 'it made the party! and everyone loved it"....so i am happy and relieved!!!I ended up using the stand up bear pan...and just trimmed him.thanks again...everyone..really appreciate all your help!!!
Thank you So much....I really appreciate it!! Never even thought of using the ball pan...duh??? That is why I ask so many questions..hehe.Oh by the way...weirkd your monkey is awesome!!!! Great idea!!
Thank you everyone....weirkd-That is exactly the size I was thinking.....What pan did you use??? I am just goin to put the monkey on a 12 inch...it needs to feel 70 people. So, I figure if it is a big monkey.....that would work. What did you use for the legs and arms?sugarplumfairycanada -Thank you too...I couldn't seem to find anything on there....but now Iknow what exactly to look for....Thanks!!!!
bump myself!
Sorry indydebi one more question....How do you hold them all together then...if you are not dowelling all of them together? ...or you ALWAYS assemble there...eh?Thank you for the phone numberl....How great!! Do you teach wedding cake lessons??? I would drive down there...HEHE.I get so nervous with the wedding cake stuff....I took the wilton courses...now there isn't anything else to further....like to put fondant on a 16inch square etc???Thank you for all your help...I...
I have an order for a 3D monkey....Wearing a hat and riding on a unicycle..and juggling.....NOT KIDDING....But really they just want the monkey wearing a top hat...3D...I am debating between the 3D bear pan...and the 3D snowman pan (that I haven't used yet)ANy ideas??? Please.Thank you!!!
Thank you all!! I appreciate it!!Also indydebi ...Can the dowells go through the plastic plates? I just ask for plastic stacking plates???? Sorry....I hate computers...I wish I had all your phone numbers...HEHE!!!
Hello....I have been doing this so many ways..and I am terrifed of it...My fingers stick through the bottom etc.Please tell me how you assemble a 3 or 4 tiered buttercream cakes....do you assemble then ice on the cake...or ice and then stack? And how do you do that....Cambo said there was some posts...I couldn't seem to find them...Just curious if anyone knows...Thank you so much, Nicole
Sounds fabulous...Mind you ..I am alittle lost. Think I have to read it again and again....I am a visual person...Need pictures..HEHE.
WOW!! LOve everyones cakes!!!! I just had a Christening gown....It was different for me...