Posts by nicoles-a-tryin

Thank you Very much!!! That is just fabulous!!! And you have a perfect voice and accent for a video....LOVED IT!!!Thanks again!!
Thank you!
Sorry...DId I mention I am a computer loser!!!But where are you finding the tutorial? Please
Sorry...DId I mention I am a computer loser!!!But where are you finding the tutorial? Please
I have instructions from someone...But I don't know how to paste on here...and for some reason, couldn't find your email adress..So, mine is nicolefiorito@sympatico.ca
That is actually a 6 , 9 and 12 inches....Square cakes.I went by the Cake guide on here...So maybe I am wrong leahs...I am new to this...They were a little over 3 inches tall too.I use Satin ice...and For the lettering..(which I wasn't crazy about) I used Royal icing I just piped it on free hand....and all the beads I used Royal icing as well.The little flowers ...maybe hard to see on the computer is out of fondant and I used little gold dragees.Let me know if you have any...
Ok...thank you!The pricing matrix here in canada is different I believe..But I will look into it...just thought it was easier to determine by servings...But I am very new to this..Thanks NIcole
Hello..I just delivered one...I always charge $2.50 for buttercream and $3 for fondant (Satin Ice) per servings..But, the one I did...was square so more servings.. So, I charged her $396, she gave me $400Am I crazy???? IS that too much????I will try to post the cake...if not, it is the last one I did it is all fondant...and serves 136 people.Please..I just feel kinda bad...but I always go by that pricing....thanks, NIcole
I didn't even know you couldn't do that???It is stunning though..I love the idea you used...so different!!I LOVE IT!!
Hello...Say if there is 20 cupcakes in there....how much would you charge?(the bouquets...."Cambo style'...in the pot)Thank you so much!