Posts by nicoles-a-tryin

Hello, Im having to try a whimical cke for the first time...while im off on mat leave...YUP, shoot me now!!!!! And the tutorial...won't work..no pictures..and I am a visial person.. ANy help please I would SOOOO appreciate!!! Thank you so much NIcole  
Hello, I can't seem to find a tutorial for a tea cup. I am making my own baby shower cake...alice in wonderland theme. And Extremely nauseaed still!!!! So hopefully this will be easy to do!!! LOLI would appreciate any help please!!! Thanks so much!!! Nicole
Thank you so much!! I really appreciat your help!!!Thanks again, NIcole
Hello, I used to get a GREAT box of edible pearls from into the oven....however they are now closed....Does anyone know where to get that big box again? it was a great price and they weren't perfect,...but it was awesome!!!PLEASE!!Thanks So much NIcole
Thank you so much...I am off to try it!Thanks again.
That is so cute...Thanks so much for sharing!!
Hi, I have a wedding coming up and they want all cupcakes....When I seem to decorate cupcakes...the icing always seem to be a bit flat..and isn't a 'Hill' looking....IS it the tip I am using? or do you put some in the middle first then build up from there? I am worried, and confused..>HEHE...Please help me with your suggestions..I can't wait to hear !!! I really appreciate your help...This is simlar as they want them to look.. Thanks so much Nicole
Thank you very much!!! I really appreciate this post and your input ..Thank you!!