Posts by splash2splat

I was going to also do this - so glad Bronwen did it for me
Thank you!
Thanks for your advice. I don't want to offend - thats why I asked for advice. I was just shocked, especially that she didn't know how to support her cake. But like I said I don't want to offend and I'm not looking for a job so I guess I will let her be. I do wish her the best of luck and I appreciate both of your help.
I love to decorate cakes, I'm no longer a legal cake decorator due to a recent move and 4 little ones that fill my day with joy. The newest being 3 weeks old. So to the problem - my daughter just turned 5 and due to the very small apartment and the new baby I ordered her cake from a local cake shop (we traded services). I was shocked when I picked up my daughters cake it looked horrible - well horrible might be to strong. It looked like someone who had finished the...
thank you for posting this
Thanks for all of these great ideas - now I need to rack my brain so I can share too.
I bake up the remaining cake batter and save for cake truffles/ cake balls at a later date. =)
I am a SAHM with three little children & one on the way at the end of the year. I love making cakes, but it is time consuming and it can be expensive. I have come to the conclusion that there is a time and a season for everything and it is different for each person. For me I am cutting back on my caking making. My husband and I talk about it and he understand that I love it and I am good at it but right now its a little to stressful for me and my family. I finally...
I haven't got it yet - should I be concerned? I've received all of the other months and at really good time. I think I got July's the last week in June.I hope it comes!!!
PiccoloChellie I love you response!kAnd when I was told they could do it for $25.00 I told them I really find that hard to believe but be my guest. It's really interesting the people you get to meet.