Posts by Cakes_By_Bright

my mind DEFINITELY went there...I actually stopped and read the sentence again....LOL ur friend should've started with "clothed" first.
Awesome thnx!!! (sorry answering so late- had no internet! )btw, loved the pic!!!!
So 4" is good, then? I had no clue so thnx!
I apologize if it's been covered before but I've been searching and can''t find what i'm looking for and it's time to go home.If I were to set up my cuppies with a cake on the uppermost tier...preferably a round cake what is a good height? I mean, I don''t want a "flat"-flat cake. I would like one that's a little higher than "usual". I know I would have to layer but what is a good height? I'm thinking possibly 6", but I''m not sure.Also would a 3 layers of a 2" cake be...
LOVE THIS RESPONSE!! HAHAHAHA Put you need to put in there Customer-who-received-a-donation-and-just-made-theirway-onto-my-banned-for-life-list...... HAHAHAHAAnd like K8 said, if this was a donation used for a community event contact her boss and let them know that you no longer will be giving donations to them because of the dumb @$$ b!tch...but use pretty words. Then write a letter to like your local newspaper...I don't know if you guys have a section where people...
They really don't. Last week I had a woman come to order some cupcakes she was going to gift some people. She told me more or less how many she wanted, but when I asked for flavor and color...know the phrase "'deer in headlights"? I smiled and in my mind I'm going "she doesn''t know what flavors I offer, of course!". So i slip her the list. Again the deer. I finally suggested a special I was having where you can choose from 3 flavors. No reaction till like 5 minutes...
Or if you have the insturctins...well of at least the middle part. I can try and figure out the rest but i don't remeber how to get the metal rod through the dowels/pipes/whatever they were...why DIDN''T I at least write the instructions?
Khlastead I'm not sure if the link your posted is the same one I'm looking for. It's one where the girl is actually the cake-ist. HAHAHAHAAnyways, her hubby was the one that made the cake stand for her. A two-part video. I thought I bookmarked the link on my notebook but I didn't. Is that the video you posted? The link doesn't work. And I can't seem to find it on youtube. ?
I DON'T HAVE A REPLY!!But, I know it depends on location and "cost of life" so I was going to make a list of average things we buy and how much I pay for them. Ex. $2.20/gallon of gas, $2.85/1.5dz eggs. But, you're way was so much better just giving your cost. HAHAHAHA I hope u get ur answers so I can try and calculate if I'm not off on my prices. HAHAHAHA Altho I had some great advice a while ago and think I'm pretty good.
It also depends on what type of cupcakes you are making. I bake from scratch and I can use a 1/4C (not leveled off) to fill my vanilla cuppies and they come out very pretty and domed perfect for icing. Now my darn scratch chocolate cuppies I had to keep experimenting with until I figured out I should use about 3 tbsp so that they won't overflow when baking . I was actually using tablespoons until I saw on my little conversion table thingie I have on my fridge that I...