Posts by EROTIC-BAKER

I do cakes as a hobby with the hopes of one day owning my own business like you. I design my own cakes and I am by far not a rich person so what I do which is something I learned really young is to do what is called a "poor man's copy write". I would create my design and then mail it to myself and never open the envelope. I would also take a picture of any design I created with the dated imprinted on the picture and detailed information about the creation and mail it to...
I have never tried the Baker's corner brand, but I have used Sugar veil for the first time and I must say it it fantastic.  The wedsite that I have found it to be the least expensive is at:  http://www.CakeSupplies4U.com.   The sugar veil recipe is patent but can be located at this website http://patft.uspto.gov/netacq/nph-Parser?Sect1=PTO2&Sec2=HITO I hope this helps you.
Thank you so much for sharing your picture I have to create some for my grandson birthday and I had no idea as to what I was going to do. Your picture really help me out a lot. thanks bunches.
Wow I just learned something new. Thank you so much newlyweds I will try this for my next baking project.
I have made a bow for my granddaugthers' graduation. I have to make the printed pattern of the fondant. I want the gold to really stand out. The color of her cake will be white with gold fondant. The picture I have of the cake is brown with white fondant. Please help me to color my fondant bright shiny gold. I have no idea how to do this.
Thank you,Thank you, Thank you!!!So much for the instructions.
Hi EvbuntI'm not great with the math thing but I checked out a 1lb box of powdered sugar and it stated 1/4 cup is one serving and there are 15 servings per box. I hope this can help you.
Your cake is sooooooo beautiful!!!!!
Can anyone please help memy daugther birthday is on 4/3 she will be 17yrs. I love the Juicy Couture Handbag cake and would like to Can anyone tell me how to construct this cake?????
Can anyone please help memy daugther birthday is on 4/3 she will be 17yrs. I love the Juicy Couture Handbag cake and would like to Can anyone tell me how to construct this cake?????