Posts by squeaky121603

Still looking but can't find it.  Contacted bakegreen twice but not answer.  Sorry
Does anyone know where I can purchase this cookie cutter?   http://www.bakegreek.com/animal-cookies/   Thank you, Carol
Are there any tuorials on how to make a beehive cake? I know how to make the bees just need instructions on the cake.Thanks,Carol
Thank you. I wasn't sure if this would work.
Does anyone know of a tutorial on how to make the Minnie Mouse Hat with Ears?Thanks,Carol
Could someone please help me solve a problem with my chocolate cakes distorting after they come out of the oven. I use the "Darn Good Chocolate Cake Recipe" from the cake doctor book. It calls for 1 box of chocolate cake mix, 1 box of choc. pudding, 1/2 c. warm water, 1 c. sour cream, 1/2 c. oil and 4 eggs. This always fail for me. Made one today and 1 8" came out good but the other 8" gets distorted after taking out of oven and I check for doneness with a skewer. Any...
Anyone else have problems getting the scripted words to go through when trying to contact Tech Support for this site. I can't access the member list and keep getting "restriced area" although I am signed in. Trying to look up a member?Thanks,Carol
Thanks Shanter that is what I was looking for.
How do I find the cake pop forum? I've seen it on here but can't find it.Thanks,Carol
Thanks so much! This is the best place for cake questions and answers. This answers my question.Thanks again,Carol