Posts by Copacabanya

Thanks for the replies! I appreciate it.
Anyone?
Hey guys! I apologize if this has been asked before. But at what point can we assume the photos we submitted for CC Magazine aren't going to be used and start using them for other things? I submitted mine before the Dec 4 deadline and never heard anything back that would indicate any of them were going to be used.Thanks!Anya
Just wanted to share this with you guys, the latest in my saga, my cake and I made the New York Times today! No picture, unfortunately, but they did link to one I posted last month. http://www.nytimes.com/2010/12/12/technology/12birds.html?_r=1&ref=todayspaper
Hey guys! I haven't posted in a very long time but I was too excited not to share this. Only my fellow cakers would understand why this is so exciting!Last week I posted this Angry Birds cake that I had made for my 8yo son's birthday:http://cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1862228I got the least amount of views, comments, and favorites of any cake I have ever posted, and I thought this was my best work yet. Anyway, no big deal. But this...
Was it Fond-X Virgin White? If so, the whitener in it is what is preventing the color from working. And it's not just with purple. I've had problems with it changing the colors of various blues and greens as well. For those colors I have just had to stop using Fond-X.
I haven't used my Cricut for any cakes yet, but I DO use my Cuttlebug embossing folders, and Cuttlebug is a PC product. Ooooh will that be next? I feel like such a rebel! LOL
I second the Aine2 recommendation. You can't go wrong with any of her videos!
The ratio should be about 5 parts yellow to 1 part green. The easiest way would be with Americolor Electric Green if you have access to that.
I had already spoken to my Representative about this when he asked for legislation ideas a couple of months ago. He seemed very interested, so I'll be sure to let him know this is already in the works!Anya