Posts by ChristineJ

Hello Could someone please tell me if cream cheese can be froze, and if so  How long?  Thank you  to all who reply.
Please someone help.  Every time I make any sort of chocolate chip or m & m's, they come out flat as a board.  Everything is fresh. I use unsalted butter and sometimes reg. butter.  Could that be a reason? Is there a margarine that I could use just for baking?Anything and everyones output is important. Thank you. I want round nice looking cookies.
Hello   I was wondering if anyone knows how to make faux cupcakes just for decorating? I  want something that looks like real batter and real icing. , and will last quite long to go onto stands for display.  Thanks to all
ok thank you. it is called for in a recipe i am making ( instant clearjel ) i thought it was like a powdered gelitin. or is it the same thing?? ty
Hello  Could someone please tell me what clear jell is??  is it a gelitin?? Thank you.
Can you also  do flowers with this mixture?  gumpaste and modeling chocolate ?
Hello again.  I have a recipe that calls for 7 ozes of butter.  Now I can look up quite a few things but I cannot find out what 7 ozes would be.  Help!! Thanks to all. Love this site.
Hello. Could some please help me out. I have been trying out a convection oven and having trouble with temps and times. When making cakes, cupcakes, cheese cakes, especially the regular cheesecake cupcakes. On what temp would i use for the convection oven on when the recipe calls for 350 degrees and about what time when it says 30 minutes. Thank you all so much
Please , Can someone tell me the way to make buttermilk without having buttermilk on hand. I need 1 C. Thank you all.
Hello I am looking for a cake recipe for a have quarter sheet cake or half sheet cake that is thin so I can cut out cookie cutter objects, etc bats, pumpkins. Thank you all very much