Posts by SunMamaof3

Oooh ok great thanks!!! Will check it out tomorrow ... I feel a little stressed over little thing...
Also I checked... it is not banned in Florida... but didnt say where could I buy in the store... only showing the websites that I can order from... Is there a "silver" spray that is food safe that I could spray on the white pearls candy?
Yeah but I don't do fondants or gumpaste... thats where my limits comes in.. I will try my best to find something...Thanks...
I have been going crazy searching a few stores looking for edible silver balls... I know I have seen them in stores before... but now its not in stores anymore!!!! Only see the white pearls... or the silver dust/glitter... but not what I want... Anyone got a suggestion where can I get edible silver balls or at least any kind of "small" sillver candy that is edible... I am doing a princess doll cake for this Saturday and didnt realized she had "diamonds" all over her...
Trying again reposting this... I have 1 month left before I make the cake... let me know... if it is NOT possible to do in BC... then tell me how to deal with fondant... Thanks!!! How do I make a beautiful pregnancy belly with dress all in BC Ive seen many beautiful cakes in dresses but in FONDANT... and I feel very discouraged... I know I plan to use soccer ball for the belly and 2 small ball for the boobies... but stumped about the dress part... If anyone has done...
How do I make a beautiful pregnancy belly with dress all in BC... Ive seen many beautiful cakes in dresses but in FONDANT... and I feel very discouraged... I know I plan to use soccer ball for the belly and 2 small ball for the boobies... but stumped about the dress part... If anyone has done that pregnancy belly cake all in BC, let me know!!! I'd appreciate any suggestions and feedbacks!!! Thanks!!!!
I wanted to create a cat that is sitting... but do not know which cake pans to use and how I can make a tail ... I do not do fondant... just pure BC... so to keep in mind... I plan to add a tiara... I dont know if I am going to go through all the trouble to try use fondant or just to use the candy to make the tiara... your suggestions would be greatly appreciate...I need to make this cake by this Friday... Thanks!!!
I have noticed many many B E A U T I F U L cakes... but unfortuately most of them are fondant... nothing that is bc ... and I do not do fondant... 2 reasons... too complicated to work with and it does not taste good... But I feel the cakes I do is not as great... and feel I am being outcasted... is there a section where I can just post my pictures that are only BC... Just wondering... thanks for reading this...
I do not do fondant... or do airbrush... so that leaves me with very limited resource is the BC Frosting... how can I create a cake to look like a tie dye with the frosting only...Your help and suggestions would be greatly apprecaited...Thanks!!!!!!
Ahh!!! A success! Everyone LOVES and so proud of my first wedding cake... I did run into some problems because the reception was outside so my icing was soft... and it was hard to do the touch up... and the cake was leaning... i did put the dowel rod all the way through for support... but everyone raved it! Yay!!!