Posts by kermie4

oh ok...I have never done this and want it to be really nice....Thanks so much for the info!:)  
wow thanks for the quick reply!!!.....kids(mine i know will for sure) will most likely be eating the bow pieces...what other liquid can i use?...  
Hi,   I want to make 2 cakes and stack them and make it look like presents for a 50th wedding anniversary.  I want to make the bow and ribbons all Gold....I cannot find any color to color the fondant...I was thinking about the color spray, but have read it doesn't work so well.  Anyone have any ideas what i can use???   Thank you!:)   Jennifer
Wow!!...thank you soooo much!!!....i do have a half a sheet cake pan.....i will check out that website!!!....i will also call some bakeries and see if i can have one help me!!!.....everyone on this site is so nice!!!...i am glad i found this website!!!...any more help is still appreciated!!!!
hi... yes it does make sense!!!......thank you!....fytar:...yes i do have a photo of a shield....but it's not a real good one....wanted to blow it up....but it's already too distorted.....i was reading somewhere that you can print edible toppings from a regular printer....if i was able to get good photo....possibly a good photo of his own shield.....would i be able to do something like that?????...if so does any one know how it works???.....thanks so much!
hi and thanks for welcome....sorry...what is a bump????....
Hi!...i am fairly new to this website...and love it!!!...my husband is retiring from the NYPD in May of 2007....i wanted to make a police shield cake with his badge # on it....but just haven't seen any pics or ideas on how to go about it!!!! ( I have searched!!!!)...i guess i need about a 1/2 sheet cake size... if anyone has any ideas or any other size pans i can use, i will greatly appreciate it!!!!...thanks so much in advance!Jennifer