Posts by startropics

Thanks for the replies. I'm not sure how many it will need to serve. Thanks for giving me some good starting ideas
I got a request to make a cake for a soy candle party (home party company similar to pampered chef, etc). I'm having trouble coming up with ideas for a creative, candle-themed cake. Any suggestions?Thanks
This happened to me, too. One day my comments just turned off and I had no idea until somebody sent me a pm. Thanks for pointing it out to those who might not realize!
Thank you everyone!
Thank you very much I suppose the critters will stay put.
Thank you very much I suppose the critters will stay put.
I know this may seem like a silly question, but: I have this Easter cake for a party tomorrow. I made some little gum paste critters (skunk, hedgehogs, snails, turtle, and mushrooms) to go on it, but now I can't decide if I want them on there or not. So please tell me if you think I should keep them on or if you think it distracts from the "Easter theme" too much, or if it looks too busy. Thanks!
You're welcome I've been wanting one of these for a while, and now I'm glad I waited.
Just passing this on- it's a great deal!www.slickdeals.nethttp://forums.slickdeals.net/showthread.php?t=485410
Hello everyone.This is my first post, I just wanted to actually introduce myself (and share in my excitement a little) I just recently started decorating cakes. I took the Wilton course 1 last month, and I'm enrolled in the fondant and gumpaste class right now. I had my first go with MMF a couple of weeks ago, and it was HORRIBLE! I wanted to give up on decorating altogether, thats how bad it was But some very kind members left kind and encouraging comments, so I...