Posts by alicegop

There is a YouTube video with some directions. Enjoy
weird, it should have made a copy.... it asks to make a copy when I click on the link. Make sure you're signed into your Google Account when you click on the link
I do not make cake anymore... and I do not have the computer that had the cake matrix on it.  The latest version is version U... can't find it.  Here is the link to version T CLICK HERE   Here is the link to the cookie matrix    You will need a Google Docs account. You can download it as an excel spreadsheet. 
I do not make cake anymore... and I do not have the computer that had the cake matrix on it.  The latest version is version U... can't find it.  Here is the link to version T CLICK HERE   Here is the link to the cookie matrix    You will need a Google Docs account. 
You have to get the Pampered Chef apple corer. It is the BEST! I take a cooled cupcake and hold the cupcake in my left hand almost sideways. Then I insert the apple corer into the center and with a slight twist am able to pull out the center very easily. I then fill the center (I use a squeeze bottle) about half way. Then the pampered chef corer has a little slidey thing that slides the center out of the corer and back into the hole. Works like magic!!!
Drakegore those are beautiful! I sell the funky tappits in my cake supply biz at customer request and have been very curious how they work. If they come out that cool looking I'll have to actually get a set for myself! Great work!
Tabby, that is great advice, THANKS! I was thinking 3 - 6 people tops. I don't want to overwhelm myself. I sell cake supplies so (a) I can have access to cake supplies besides the craft store and (b) so I can meet nice people. I love to meet new people and hang out with cake people. So I think doing some small classes would be fun. I certainly don't make money selling cake supplies, just something to feed my addiction
To get started it would be a class just on how to bake the cake, basic frosting and some basic decorating. Thanks for the suggestions!
It isn't virtual as in online virtual, but as in not really my office Basically it is an office that a bunch of people use and you share resources. It is really cool! I can use one of many conference rooms anytime. It is really nice. My costs are exactly the same each month and I don't have to pay taxes or electric bill and have a professional place to run my business out of. It is really awesome. Check out the website: www.cargo-bay.com I know they don't have very...
Without using the wilton supplies, what would be essential basic supplies? I'm thinking of starting cake decorating classes, so I want put together a kit of supplies, what do you think would be involved in that?