Posts by ninaross

i use to use the lil bottles of americolor to try them out i liked them so i decided to buy the bigger bottles. well vie noticed that the big bottles have a bitter after taste. what can i do to tame the taste down [/b]
just curious on what you guys do to doctor your store bought cake mix (the ones that do use store bought ) i don't make cakes from scratch just need ideas on how to doctor my cake mix thanks for you help
i found a sealed never opened can of gum paste mix i guess its been 2+ yrs just wanna know if it expires need to use it for a mafia hat for my sisters bf they wont be eatin the hat
after i use my fondant i wrap it in plastic,foil then into a container. after a couple of weeks i took it out to use and into the micro to warm and soften up the fondant when i try to knead the fondant with crisco it breaks apart. is there a secret to fix dry fondant? thanks
HAS ANYBODY TRIED CAKE STACKERS OMG I SAW A CLIP ON YOUTUBE http://www.wedding-cake-stands.com PLEASE LET ME KNOW IF ANYBODY HAS TRIED IT LET ME KNOW WHAT YALL THINK ABOUT IT
i love my kitchen aid [/b]
im looking for cinderella cakes and when i search for cinderella cakes it only brings up 4 pics. when i click on the picture i click on next and it goes to another picture that has nothing to do with cinderella. before i would do a search and it would bring up a bunch of pictures.what do i do to view a bunch of pictures of a certain theam
i buy my bc at sams club. its good but i think its a lil sweet for some people so my question .. is it hard or the same to decorate with the frosting you buy from the store. not the fluffy frosting but the regular frosting.let me know please thanks ladies
ok i wanted to learn how to make a ice cream cake and somebody told me about fanci fil cake set. they said it was so much easier. well i went to the store and bought on it looks easy. do any of you ladies have one? can you ladies give me any tips ? i want to decorate in buttercream frosting is there a trick so the ice cream wont melt? please help i need to make a cake for monday so anything would help thanks ladies
the bake and fill pan i'll have to take a look at that . thanks