Posts by simplyelegant

thanks, I think I will give it a try this weekendJen
I have never done colour flow before and I think I might try it on my next cake. Is it difficult to do I would like to do an elmer fudd 3-d figure to go on top on the cake to stand up. Is this the best solution or is there another method that I should be using?Thanks, Jen
Does anyone have any idea how I would do a drambuie shaped cake. I have a lady asking for one in the next couple of weeks. Ideas would be appeciated.thanks,Jen
Hi, I am looking for a baby bootie instruction template . I was looking at the templates already here but I was hoping for one a little different. The booties I have in mind have a high collar around the top(ruffle like). They don't look like the sandal type. It is for a christening cake. If anyone has one or the instructions for them, I would greatly appreciate it.Thanks,Jen
mostly buttercream, but I am open to anything.
I am interested to see what everyone thinks is a valuable reference/guide for cake decorating. I would love to get some books to look at and learn from while I am on my breaks at work. ANyone have a must have book?
I am interested to see what everyone thinks is a valuable reference/guide for cake decorating. I would love to get some books to look at and learn from while I am on my breaks at work. ANyone have a must have book?
I have an anniversary cupcake cake to do for next weekend. I have made 150 cupcakes but was wonderingif I could ice them with buttercream and tehn freeze them again. Would this wreck them? Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas,Jen
I have an anniversary cupcake cake to do for next weekend. I have made 150 cupcakes but was wonderingif I could ice them with buttercream and tehn freeze them again. Would this wreck them? Thanks for sharing all of your wonderful ideas,Jen
Thank You!