Posts by lovebug

Hi everyone,I've heard alot about thw WASC and how good it is . I've also heard that once you've tried it you won't be going back to what you did prior to it. My problem is that I haven't been able to find the receipe for WASC and I was hoping that someone out there had it handy and would be so kind as to pass it on to me . I would greatly appriciate everyones help.
What a great day it turned out to be...you found a new shiny oven...every girl's best friend. I am so jealous. I have a double oven which is great but they are kind of narrow But we make do with what we have! Congratulations on the new addition! May she make you mounds of cupcakes and happiness!
hi everyone,I am fairly new and have been decoarating and frosting with buttercream frosting but was asked to make cake in three weeks with whipped cream filling and frosting the person does not like bc icing at all. any suggestion/recipes will be greatly appreciated.
hi everyone I am fairly new to cake decorating and have seen alot of you use the reverse shell border and I just love the way it looks. I think it looks fancy and different than your usual shell border. If any of you can give me any tips on how to do this I would greatly appreciate it. thanks