Posts by yvy_cano

In my opinion, she is the one that is going to ruin her child birthday. I dont understand why she doesnt bake the cake herself and decorate it with her daughter. She can use that time to bond with her brat and Im sure the 5 year old would love it! My 4 year old neice loves to help me bake cakes at home, in fact she shows me how to do it lol. She tells me NO TITI YVY, YOU DONT DO IT LIKE THAT! lol her face is soo serious too.
PM me your email, I think I found it but its too large to attach.
Maybe assorted medium sized muffins and put them on a cupcake stand. Maybe decorate them like cupcakes even though they're muffins, like these cappuccino muffins.and place them on a tiered cupcake stand like this...
I totally understand and feel the same as you ALL THE TIME... I started decorating in June so I'm still a newbie and every time I have to make a cake with a time line I'm like argghhhhhhhhhh. It gives me jitters in my tummy cause I'm scared that it wont be perfect or what they expect. Even for family birthdays... I have only sold 2 cakes so far and both were for the same weekend, it was sooo stressful for me but I was pleased with the results so I know if I plan well I...
This sounds yummy! Im going to try it this weekend!
FROM ALL RECIPES - (Got a lot of good reviews) http://allrecipes.com/Recipe/Pumpkin-Pancakes/Detail.aspxINGREDIENTS (Nutrition) * 2 cups all-purpose flour * 3 tablespoons brown sugar * 2 teaspoons baking powder * 1 teaspoon baking soda * 1 teaspoon ground allspice * 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon * 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger * 1/2 teaspoon salt * 1 1/2 cups milk * 1 cup pumpkin puree * 1 egg * 2 tablespoons vegetable oil * 2 tablespoons...
There isĀ  D&G Occasions 625 Herndon Ave, Orlando, FL 32803
Hi PastryJen, someone else actually asked why did it take 2 cake mixes for a 9" pan, so I tried it with 1 box and it was kinda short. I fixed it with extra icing so it doesnt look too bad. Its a freebie anyway (no not for this lady so please do not jump at me ) Its for my bff's dad, he is always saying to me (with a very heavy spanish accent) Listen to me, where is my cake? SO I finally get to say, here is joor cake lol...
Ok so some people said it should only take 1 cake mix for a 9 in. So I tried it and it came out too short, I definitely was right in using 2 boxes... I also bought the Sams club buttercream I havent tried it yet but I will be icing this cake with it. I like the idea of not having to make my own buttercream lol
I do freeze overnight then defrost throught out the day, then ice... I would highly recommend the sugarshack buttercream and fondant dvd. I always tell my friends "oh me and sharon (sugarshack) are going to ice a cake tonight cause as im icing I play her dvd to guide me through it. I never ice without her!!!!! It was the best investment for me.