Posts by KathleenR

Congratulations! What an honor. I am looking forward to seeing the pictures!
I used the Wilton Silver Pearl Dust mixed with Lemon Extract for the first time a few weeks ago and was very pleased with the results. I used it on my tools in this cake.
Thanks everyone. I left it out for awhile then I put the cream cheese in the microwave for abit. The texture was so perfect! It looked better than I expected, I may have to use it more often as the taste is amazing!Kathleen
No I didn't freeze it. And I guess that answers my question about freezing the leftover icing that I have today...
I did leave it out for about 2 hours. Maybe it needed longer. I may try nuking it too.Thanks!Kathleen
How can I get nice smooth cream cheese icing? I just tried out a recipe that someone wants for next weekend and all I can see is LUMPS! Did I not beat it long enough? I know that it won't be as pretty as BC, but it can't look like this.... Help!
I made one for my daughter's birthday last year. I used the pampered chef 8 c batter bowl. I had just received it and was anxious to use it. I had originally planned to use the wonder mold. I think that would be fine if you have it. I think if you are going to use a real flower pot, you have to prepare it somehow first. Sorry that I can't remember, it was a few years ago.Kathleenhttp://www.cakecentral.com/modules.php?name=gallery&file=displayimage&pid=1237635
I made the WASC this week and added lemon extract instead of the almond, put in a box of lemon pudding, and used 1/3 cup of lemon juice in place of the same amount of water. I didn't have fresh lemons or I would have put in some zest. It was wonderful, everyone raved.HTHKathleen
If they are his favs, they are the good guys, the Autobots. You could do a FBCT of the Autobot logohttp://www.hasbro.com/transformers/default.cfm?page=News/Item&newsid=EA145317-D56F-E112-446782EEFE59E513the red one is the Autobots.HTH
He's a keeper! What a sweet thought.