Posts by Delynn

I have some icing images that are at the shattering stage if I try to cut them apart with xacto or scissors.  Is there ANY way to salvage/save these?
If you only have a few photos and something is better than nothing... Is it possible to print your pics onto photo paper, buy some sort of paint from a craft store and a fine brush, paint around the edges of the cake in the pic and out to the edges of the paper, let it dry, scan the pic back into your computer and onto Facebook?  I know this is a long way around and might not be the best quality but it's worth a try if your background clutter is too...
Thank you!!!   
I know this is a very old post but...  is 146 wedding or party size servings?
Don't have the pan, like this Wilton one, or liners yet but, I need to quote jumbo cupcakes tonight.  Can anyone tell me how many cups (or partial cups ie. 1/2, 3/4, etc) of batter I will need to fill just one? Jumbo Muffin Pan 2105-1820    
Can someone please tell me how to make COLORED circles, butterflies, elephants, etc. cake shapes INSIDE a cake?  I've seen a cake with perfectly round circles (different sizes) or butterflies INSIDE the cake.  Need to know if it's a matter of making a different color cake and cutting out the shape with a cookie cutter and setting it inside the cake as I pour the batter in.  When the cake is cut is when you see the design/shape inside each slice.     Thank you!
    Here's a zebra stripe cake I made (see attached)
Cherry bread w/REAL cherries (not Marchino)?I found a few recipes for cherry bread (vs banana bread etc.) using Marchino cherries from the jar. I was hoping to find a recipe using REAL cherries. Is there such a thing?
OMG!!!! I just called this company andddddd they no longer carry it So... if you (AAtkt) or anyone else knows where I can find this I'd be a happy baker again.
Thank you!!! I will DEFINITELY check this out since this sounds like just the product I'm looking for