Posts by dezzib27

Hello, I am beginning the process of getting licensed and I am overwhelmed with trying to reconfigure my recipes and flavor combos offered. Does anyone have any input on what recipes are allowed? What is everyone offering as far as flavor combos and filling and frosting? Help???? Thaks in advance, confused home baker :/
Is it possible? i am making my aunts wedding cake, will be 3 - 8" cakes tall.... any tips or suggestions please!!![/url]
Is it possible? i am making my aunts wedding cake, will be 3 - 8" cakes tall.... any tips or suggestions please!!![/url]
You can definitely carve the cake or there are cake pans in that shape already.
That is what my mom said! She was the one who helped me make the cake!
WOW you are amazing, i am still working on getting pricing mapped out!
The cake was done on Saturday, it took me all day on Friday and all morning on Saturday and that was two people decorating only.My inspiration was adven68. THANK YOU! I was guessing a cost of $150 so I am blown away!
This cake was done as a favor for a friend, she gave me a huge discount on services i received from her so i said you get a cake, what ever you want however you want. I got a discount of about $1000 so i think i still made out better!
There is only one pic, not sure why 2 pop up.
Soooo this is my first 3-d cake besides a purse. It is a 11x15 sheet cake cut into 3 and carved out. The tires are RKT everything is edible except for the handle bars, the street sign pole, and the Harley Logo. What would you charge for this cake? I have no pricing experience when it come to sculpted cakes.