Posts by Superstar2

Thanks for sharing, what an amazing tutorial.
Thank you so much for sharing. I can't wait to give it a try.
Thank you so much for sharing.
PattyT, sorry to be a PITA but could you PM me instructions too. Thanks a million.
Welcome Dominic,Looking forward to purchasing your product and giving it a try. Welcome!
Thanks for bring up this topic "mrsclox" I too have been confused about sering size, chart, etc.
Thanks Doug!
Guys, I need your help. I have been asked to do a cake, actually 2 cakes. One in the shape of a 5 and the other in the shape of 0. You've guessed it's a "50". But here's the thing, the 5 cake will have a figure of the lady (wife) and here cat, and the 0 will have a figure of the man (husband) and his dog, paw prints conecting the 5 and the 0 cake's. You see both the husband and the wife are turning 50 , only a month apart and there's going to be one big birthday bash for...
Thanks havingfun for clarity! I also had a thought maybe you could add a little jello chocolate instant pudding mix to thicken the filling, anyone have any imput on doing that.
I too am copying your filling receipe havingfun, but I have one silly question. When you finally fold in the cool whip, pecans and chocolate. Do you melt the chocolate before doing this step? It all sounds so yummy, sorry I couldn't help with adapting this receipe for frosting.