Posts by AmberC2

The dowels held the weight of the cake? It looks really good!!!
I am needing some help with doing a monster truck cake for this weekend. I need to know what to use to build the base and do I nail a cake board to the top and then decorate the truck on it and how do I keep it from sliding off? Also the tires, how do I get them to stick on the sides. The pictures I have looked at have 2x4 pieces so I dont know how the tires will stick. Any pointers that anyone can give me I would so appreciate it!!!!
Thanks for all of your help! After playing with it and lots of attempts I got them to look good enough haha. I just dont have a lot of patience which isnt good for someone who does cakes.Thanks again!!
I really need to know how to make this flower, does anyone know??? I appreciate any help!!
I have an order for a Cars cookie cake. Any suggestions on what to do with it? Thanks for any help!
There is a local women's conference here in Lake Charles that I will be attending and pretty much it is a lot of local businesses that get togther and they all advertise thier products and services but the good thing about it, for me I think, is that it is all women!! The only problem I am having is what to bring to the conference to give away. We all get our own tables and people walk around and take samples, business cards, brochures, etc. I am going to bring my pictures...
Thank you so much!! You are a life saver!!!!I owe you one Amber
I had a bride send me a picture of a cake from this site that had "Carrie Means Cakes" posted across it and I have questions about the cake. Does anyone know who she is or what her member name is. I would appreciate any help anyone can give. I am attaching a picture of the cake just in case anyone recognizes it.Thanks so much!!Amber
Thank you so much for all of your suggestions! I think I will just go with the labels and stick with tat for a while until I go real big and money doesnt matter!!!
Does anyone know where I can get custom printed cake boxes? I would like to get the printed with my information on it but havent had any luck with finding anything.Thanks for any help yall can give!Amber