Posts by AmberC2

I would use the soccer ball pan and make two of them. Then use rice krispie for the trunk and feet or even just fondant for the feet. 
The dowels held the weight of the cake? It looks really good!!!
I am needing some help with doing a monster truck cake for this weekend. I need to know what to use to build the base and do I nail a cake board to the top and then decorate the truck on it and how do I keep it from sliding off? Also the tires, how do I get them to stick on the sides. The pictures I have looked at have 2x4 pieces so I dont know how the tires will stick. Any pointers that anyone can give me I would so appreciate it!!!!
Thanks for all of your help! After playing with it and lots of attempts I got them to look good enough haha. I just dont have a lot of patience which isnt good for someone who does cakes.Thanks again!!
I really need to know how to make this flower, does anyone know??? I appreciate any help!!
I have an order for a Cars cookie cake. Any suggestions on what to do with it? Thanks for any help!
There is a local women's conference here in Lake Charles that I will be attending and pretty much it is a lot of local businesses that get togther and they all advertise thier products and services but the good thing about it, for me I think, is that it is all women!! The only problem I am having is what to bring to the conference to give away. We all get our own tables and people walk around and take samples, business cards, brochures, etc. I am going to bring my pictures...
Thank you so much!! You are a life saver!!!!I owe you one Amber
I had a bride send me a picture of a cake from this site that had "Carrie Means Cakes" posted across it and I have questions about the cake. Does anyone know who she is or what her member name is. I would appreciate any help anyone can give. I am attaching a picture of the cake just in case anyone recognizes it.Thanks so much!!Amber
Thank you so much for all of your suggestions! I think I will just go with the labels and stick with tat for a while until I go real big and money doesnt matter!!!