Posts by esqui

YOUR CAKES ARE ABSOLUTELY STUNNING. I DOUBT ANYONE COULD REPLICATE THOSE - THE DIRECTIONS MUST BE 20 PAGES LONG. WOW. THAT WOULD TAKE A LIFETIME TO LEARN. YOU ROCK!
You could also try the caramel topping for ice cream. I used it a few times and it didn't get hard at all. Good luck!
Your cakes are super !! I think your crazy if you let your sister talk you into giving up baking and decorating.....which is probably what she is aiming for!! Sounds to me like she is VERY jealous of your talent. Believe me, you have talent....keep up the great work.
http://www.cakecentral.com/article6-Upside-Down-Icing-Technique-for-Perfectly-Smooth-Icing.html
Hi everyone! This is my first post so I'm not sure if I'm doing this right...but I had a question about frosting I made last weekend. It was cream cheese frosting and I made WAY too much so I just stored the rest in a tupperware container in the fridge. Is it still good or should I toss it? How long is it good for? I was wanting to use it for a cake I have due on this Friday.