Posts by aizuodangao

HI Barbara,Actually I am in sydney. This photo was taken at breakfast show 'Sunrise' in Sept? this year when the wiggles lauched the Racing to the rainbow DVD and celebrated their 15th birthday! We were allowed upstairs to watch them (they were in the studio dowunstairs). When finished, we happned to go past the green room where they were. I quickly asked Anthony (he knew me by my first name! (oh, that's because I belong to the wiggles message board and he visits...
Thanks Lyn! Got it! I will remember
Thanks. Let me see if i get this right. Take the cake out by putting a uncovered board or flat plate on top of the cake and quickly invert it. Remove all the baking paper. Then turned it upside down again so the original raise part of the top of the cake can be sut off to make it flat.Then, place the covered board unside down and position it exactly where it's suppose to go on top of the cake. With both hands sucuring the top and bottom, quickly turn the cake upside...
OK. I am making my first fruit cake as I type. 1.5 hour into the cooking I realised the sultanas o the top is slightly burnt, so i have put a piece of baking paper on top............regarding my questions about covering this fruit cake - giving htis cake to my son's day care next tuesday so i can't stuff this up!!!!!!! (fingers cross)So that it's easier to see which are my questions, I'll use capitals; sorry not shouting This is what I am going to do (assuming you do the...
Thanks so much Leigh01 for the tip! useful to know about the water. thansk again!violet
Hi everyone,THANKS SO MUCH!!!!!!!!!! Oh, I can't tell you how much I appreciate the help from each and everyone of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!All questions have ben aswsered and as soon as I decide on which recipe to use, I can start the cake!Wow, l learnt a lot from your replies. Didn't know about the brown paper trick and alsoabout phneapple juice fermenting! Didn't even realise it would.I will post a pic end of next week when it's done.violet
HELP! I only have one week to make and cover this cake!!!!!!!! Sorry this looks long - that's because I have included the recipes here as well.I have 2 recipes and can't decide which is best to use. Your answers will help me decide which is the more suitable cake recipe to use.Ok. I need to make a large cake so am using a 12 inch (31cm) round pan. I will also be covering this cake with fondant. The cake has to be ready in a week.__________________________________MY...
hi kylienice to hear from you!With all the strict regulations, I'm not even sure it's a good idea for me to start a home business. Might just settle making cakes from friends as gifts I think.good luckviolet
Hi,I am starting to think seriously about changing my career path to cake decorating. I know I still have a long way to go yet. Next year, I plan to start making cakes for friends/relatives (instead of giving presents).I am thinking way ahead here. Thought I'll start doing some homework first and start checking things out and start finding out what I need to prepare.OK. What happens after i make cakes for friends/relatives and they like my cakes? What happen then?I have so...
Great idea to have a cup cake section. In the mean time, check this site in Singapore out! She's one talented lady!!!!!!!!!!! Wow, love to have cup cake ecorating lessons with her...pity she's too far away. LOLhttp://www.flickr.com/photos/sgcupcake_momma/I have never seen these type of cup cake shells before. Are they available in Australia I wonder?http://cupcakeblog.com/index.php/category/techniques/step-by-step-photos/http://www.cupcake-momma.net/gallery.html...