Posts by stojmenov

oh my! You should suggest her wedding song be "You're So Vain" by Carly Simon... she doesn't care about anything except how she looks! you are getting payment for everything upfront I hope... I wouldn't trust her as far as I cold throw her... speaking of which... lol!
I do this as a hobby as well so I don't usually charge for my time which I am slowly starting to turn around. My pricing starts at the very least $45 that is if I like the person I am doing the cake for!HOWEVER...the minimum I charge is based on ingredients... the "fancier" the ingredients up the price goes or if they want a cheaper cake they can make it themselves!
how far does it have to go? I like putting mine in a box that is close to the size of my cake board... I also lay a towel in the bottom of the box so it doesn't slip or slide around
So she has 2 dvd's which one has the recipe? or which is the better of the two?
As I see it Satin Ice seems to be the way to go... FOLLOW up Question: How is it for molding? will it harden like Wilton's? but with a slightly better taste?
WHAT IS THE BEST TASTING FONDANT THAT I CAN PURCHASE... WILTON IS GOOD FOR MOLDING BUT I WANT SOMETHING THAT I CAN MOLD/SCULPT WITH BUT THAT DOESN'T LEAVE PEOPLE TAKING IT OFF THE CAKE!??!BTW I AM FROM THE TORONTO, ON CANADA AREA... SO HELP!
I want to put a satin ribbon around a cake and I know it's easy enough to do... but how do I do this without it getting a "grease" stain?!??!
I live in Brampton and Golda's Kitchen in Mississauga is great and so is McCall's at Bloor & Kipling