Posts by dahir

wow those are some beautiful cakes !!!!!
http://cakecentral.com/gallery/2064366Baby Cake
Here's what I recievedDear Mrs. Dahir: Thank you for contacting General Mills about the problem you had with Betty Crocker SuperMoist cake mix. As a responsible manufacturer, we strive to produce high quality products. We are sorry your experience did not meet the standards we expect from our products. We have not made any changes in the formula or method of processing this product. Many factors, such as growing conditions of ingredients in various parts of the country,...
I sent them a complaint - Hope it helps.
Anyone have suggestions for Wilton Character Pans? I don't really use them but can't bear to part with them. I have about 239 of them taking up space.
OMG! I hear ya on the teenagers. I have 3 teenage boy's (19, 19 and 20)that have been home from college for the summer. We now call our home the house that never sleeps. I have never felt so down on myself as I have since they turned 16. I'm not sure what happens but they go from being glad to see you after school to your just an idiot mom and dad. Hang in there I'm told it passes and gets better. Can't confirm that theory yet but that's what I hear. Gotta love em'Good...
Great! Just trying to prevent the same thing happening to someone else. Ironically the owner really is a wonderful person and I admire alot of things about her but in the end it was all about the all mighty dollar. It can be a wonderful opportunity. Maybe if he gives you recognition for designs and recipes that would be good...Ex..designed by korensmommy or created by korensmommy - you know what I mean. Just something for all your work. Good Luck I know it will turn out...
I hate to put a downer on things but......I just want to caution you about using your recipes, ideas and resources to benefit someone else's business. I worked at a place for 5 years. All ideas, recipe and products were my creations. After everything was in place and recipes documented, Guess what - I was replaced by someone who was willing to work for minimum wage. Just be cautious that's all I'm saying. I can be heart breaking after you put your heart and soul into...
Those cakes are really great. I had the opportunity to work with the lady who did the horse head and the mice. She is obviously extremely talented.
I have spent so much time searching this site. I thought there was a thread about whoopie pie's (maybe I'm wrong). Does anyone know where that thread is. Thanks for the help.