Posts by amegamom

Just want to double check, you don't have to refrigerate this stuff do you?
It's all Tammy's (tcrema) fault!!! I remember her bringing this cake to a birthday party. I was like wow that she made it and it wasn't store bought(This is before any classes).Then my son had his 2nd birthday. Me and my husband made his cake. Made Woody's bed off of Toy Story and put a bunch of characters of TS on it. It turned out pretty cute. A lot of fun. Then me and Tammy started talking about taking the Wilton classes at Michaels. We took all 3(I,II,III) classes...
Tammy,She is awesome!!!! Beautiful!!! You did a wonderful job! Can't wait to see the grand finale. I miss you, girl!! I'll email you later. Did I mention she was beautiful?! HEHE
I prefer the parchment also. My instructor gave us a few tips of what she did. Instead of taping it, you can put 2 small tears on the part you fold over, then just bend that little bit(between the tears) over. Then it won't come apart. Hope that's not too confusing. Also with the couplers. After you get your bag together, put the coupler inside the bag, then twist the ring on it, tear off the excess paper. Then just take ring off and put your tip and ring back on. Hope...
That's how I would charge too!
I am so liking the license plate!!!Do you think its metal or plastic?Amber
I'm glad I'm not the only one that this happens too! We usually end up cutting it ourselves to get it eaten.Hey Tina!Yeah, I'm getting all healed up from the wreck. Using mederma and these scar healing patches every day. Trying anything to get this scar on my forehead to look better. Did Tammy email you pics of my new ride?! I got me an '05 Nissan Frontier (radiant silver/crew cab). So I'm a truck drivin girl now!!! Tammy says it's more me than the minivan. talk at ya...
I have made lots of cakes. Sometimes for my husband's work (shop get-togethers, Christmas parties and such). Everyone thinks they're beautiful. But at the end of party, it's still there uncut. No one cuts into it!!!! They say it's too pretty. Hello! Just cut into it, I don't want to be bringing all that cake back home with me. It happened to me again last night. I brought a CCC (1st one I've ever made) to a Ladies Salad Supper at our church. I figured with just having to...
My husband is AF, so currently we live in Warner Robins, GA. Our last base was in Shreveport, LA. Originally we're from Mobile, AL.
My friend Tammy (or tcrema) was telling me all these new techniques she was doing and that she got them off of cakecental.com. She kept telling me I need to check it out. I checked it out and am definitely hooked to it. Everyone is great on here!!!!