Posts by o0lilnikki0o

i LOVE LOVE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
OR u could make a practice cake- EAT IT and then make a new one
i like them too, but they are VERY costly!!!!!!!!! for like 4, its 16 dollars if i want to get them, ill certainly wait for the 40 % coupon
ok.. a while ago i posted that i was making everyone chocolates for christmas... i did and everything went well... heres the problemi have some left over that we just tried, and there flaky?! the milk chocolate under the candy melts is flaky almost like an aero bar..anyone have any idea why?
umm... it loooks.. AMAZING!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
after just getting my wisdom teeth taken out yesterday that puts a big chubby cheeked smile on my facemerry christmas to everyone... i hope it treats u well and u see all ur family and have an awesome time and happy new year
u could add a package of red koolaid.. ive heard it works wonders
im soooooo glad he finally got spotlight!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!i voted for him a long time ago!!! i wanted to see who he was!! and no more about him! YAY doug!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
i actually find that i will make a cake, take pictures of it then let everyone dig in.. then i realize that it was a TOTAL mess behind the cake
kate714- u need to change ur avatar to something HAPPY!!!!!!!!!!Cake central is a HAPPY place the frown with the ? mark is to sad