Posts by an_g3la

i was just searching the wed for this...im not sure if this is their site but it think it is www.satinefoods.com
i've put the image on the fondant by brushing the fondant with water...i placed the fondant on the cookie as soon as i got it out of the oven...i learned that here at cakecentral
they have it on ebay
hi everyone...i just thought that i should share my bf's find at target...he got me a heart shaped silicone pan for only $2.50...its like the sweetheart pan.. i found this early january but thought about buyin it first...when i came back to 3 target stores it was out of stock...but now my bf got me one...i figured they made new ones...the first one that i saw was red but now they were white...they also have a few other heart shaped stuff for also $2.50
nothing worked for me...i also tried cutting it with a pizza cutter..i was able to save a few images but i still had to print out new ones...i printed them when all the fondant was ready...it turned out ok but the ones on the cake had "bubbles" or air in it...it looks like there is a lump...i tried pricking it with a needle to let the air out...i think this was because i did not flatten it out enough on the fondant because i was afraid that it might crack...maybe i should...
i will let you guys know so that you could avoid this problem...
its my fault...i let them dry OVERNIGHT wahhhhhhhright now its in my freezer...would that do any good or would it make it worse?on the positive note i still have sheets to print on...but these are special they are my first edible sheets...i even took pictures of the whole process hehe im so happy with my printer...but then this problem...i hope i could fix this...pls give me your suggestions thanks
i finally printed several sheets from my printer and let them dry while i sleep...when i woke up to check...they were all coming off from the paper backing...it cracks when i touch it.what do i do?? pls. help me....is there any way that i could still use it?i tried freezing them in the ziploc...im not yet home so i dont know how its doing
my sheets came in yesterday...i finally printed several sheets and let them dry while i sleep...when i woke up to check...they were all coming off from the paper backing...what do i do?? pls. help me....
im trying to post this again...it didnt work earlier...im desperate for the recipe similar to the cafe diablo pie featured at road tasted earlier at food network...it was made by alaska silk pie co. i checked their website and found out that it was 49.50 plus shipping....i want to make my own...i hope its cheaper...and im sure i would want it all the time so making it would be best....i willl attach the pic and description i got from www.alaskasilkpie.comThis is the "ROLLS...