Posts by mmdd

Thanks so much guys!!!!
Sorry if this has been asked before, but I've been searching and can't find it in another post anywhere.I'm wondering if anyone knows how to make water out of icing that looks like water....TIA!
I really like the cupcake idea. I'll pass that by them and see what they say.Thanks!
bump
My nephew and his bride to be are marrying in Florida. So, for their wedding shower, they want a starfish cake to feed 50-60, but then they said there shouldn't be more than 70 there.....So, I need some advice on how to prepare for the cutting, assembling, etc. for this.They'd like it textured and I'm pretty sure I can do that with ease, but if anyone has any pointers, please share.Also, I'm really not sure what to charge them for this, with so much work involved.TIA!!!!!!!
My nephew and his bride to be are marrying in Florida. So, for their wedding shower, they want a starfish cake to feed 50-60, but then they said there shouldn't be more than 70 there.....So, I need some advice on how to prepare for the cutting, assembling, etc. for this.They'd like it textured and I'm pretty sure I can do that with ease, but if anyone has any pointers, please share.Also, I'm really not sure what to charge them for this, with so much work involved.TIA!!!!!!!
Fondant/gumpaste is not very popular around here so I simply don't do them....But, I'm making a cake that I would like to have gold on it....I thought of the luster dust.....but I wasn't sure if it could be put on buttercream....can anyone help me out??Thanks!
well I never got pages to come up like that....what did I do wrong?THANK YOU SO MUCH BTW!!!!!!!!!!
I've searched using both methods you stated.I'm searching for the princess tiara cakes.......where they put the tiara & the wand on top of the cake.....I pretty much get fondant tiaras or disney princess' as my results.
Everytime I do a search..........it only brings up about 5 cakes......I'm trying to look for a specific type of cake, but.........I need to see more than 5 pictures.Any ideas??TIA!