Posts by LaceyLou

i hope yall can open this! not sure how to post a picture in here. if you can see it, how would i do the carebear on top of the cake, and also what should i charge? thanks in advance!
thanks for your help!
thanks! i would use a pattern press, but its a specific design. : ( i guess i can just try it out and see what happens!
i always cook the sugar first while my egg whites are beating, then slow the mixer down and pour the sugar down the side of the mixer, then add the butter.
ok, my best friends wedding is coming up in august, and of course im doing the cake.she picked out a gorgeous design that is 3 tiers, on the top and botton, there is a scroll pattern all over, i think i can handle that.the tricky part- the middle tier also has a scroll pattern, but its just a band around the center of the cake. so i was wondering what i could do so i dont just have to free hand it! im too afraid to do that and screw it up. the cake is white fondant with...
great idea! and your truffles are beautiful by the way. i can never get mine to look so perfect. good job!
i looked at the cake serving guide, and i dont understand it! i need to do a wedding cake for this saturday, and the tiers (ROUND) need to be 4 inches tall, and the top tier saved for the anniversary. also, there will be a grooms cake which will be square. so my queston is...what size cakes do i need to equal ABOUT 200 servings? i am in serious need of help! TIA.
ok, i have a wedding cake for this week, and they want to save the top layer for their anniversary. so i cant figure out what sixe cakes to do. it will need to serve 200 (minus the top, of course)
ok, i have a wedding cake for this week, and they want to save the top layer for their anniversary. so i cant figure out what sixe cakes to do. it will need to serve 200 (minus the top, of course)
they do have styrofoam at wal-mart, but its a different kind than most people use for dummies. your best bet is to buy them online, or check out a local cake shop. the best type of styrofoam is the kind that doesnt flake off at all.