Posts by Chef_Mommy

Please help.... I am looking for the instructions for the Super Mario cake that is in Debbie Brown's Lovable Characters book. If you have it and would like to share them please forward them to jmosquera@ameritech.net or you could pm them. This would be a great help and I will be so greatful to you for your help. Thanks to all for for all the great tips and info that you post on this site. Thanks again Jackie
Hi, I called the airline that I was going to travel on and they told me I would have to check it in with my luggage. No Way I was doing that, you should call your carrier ahead of time and ask. Hope everything goes well, good luck!
Hi, I have a friend who is having a party on Aug 22, 2009 in Miami, Florida and she would like to know if there is a decorator that is willing to take her order. She is having a 50th birthday party for her mom has a specific cake she wants. Please pm me if you would be able to help. I was supposed to travel with her to make it over there but I am unable to travel at this time. Please let me know asap if you live in this area and can help make this special wish come true....
Thank you all so much! I did get the scan from someone now I'm just waiting to see if they want the order. Thanks again for all your help Jackie
Oh Thank you these are exactly the ones I am looking for. I sent her a pm so hopefully I will get the answer soon.Thanks again Jackie PS. I am sorry for posting this in the wrong forum area, I didn't mean to upset anyone if I did.
Hi I am looking for the instructions to the "boobs everywhere" cupcakes in Debbie Brown's Naughty cakes book. I have been to several books stores and they are all out of this book. The order is for Feb 6 but I need to quote the customer this week and I would like to know if anyone that has this book can please scan the instructions and email them to me? I would be so grateful. i dont have time to order it online. My email address is jmosquera@ameritech.net or you can...
Yo fue a PR en Abril y probe un bizcocho que venden en las panaderias de Lares que estaba muy rico y yo quiciera saber si alguna de ustedes tienen la receta que me puedan embiar? El bizcocho es uno que cortan en cuadritos y le ponen frosting blanco con sprinkles de colores. Ese bizcocho tenia un rico sabor y no era seco es bien esponjoso. Yo se que no es una description muy buena pero es lo que me arecuerdo. Gracias Jackie
Good investment. I have one and I use it for cakes mostly but I am sure you can use it with cookies too. I have used it to decorate large choc. chip cookies and it worked out great. Storage is a different story I had to give up a portion of my kitchen table for this baby. You'll love it I'm sure. Jackie
I am looking for the post that has a collection of favorite Christmas cookie recipes. I think the post started last year and it was a very long list. I know I saw not too long ago but I can't find it anymore. I had it on my "watched topics" list but it gone. I really would like to get some recipes from there so I can start baking early this year, so if someone can please post the link here or pm me with it I would greatly appreciate it. Thanks in advance for your help....
Thanks again for all the replies and comments. As you all know it's the labor that cost money and people don't understand that. They just don't understand the amount of time, detail, frustrations, messes and everything that goes into these cakes. What I get upset about is they think since it's made in a house they can decide what they are going to pay rather than ask how much the cake is worth. They want extraordinary cakes for costco prices , crazy people. I am going...