Posts by southaustingirl

I live in Colorado (Arapahoe county) and was wondering if local governments allow people to take advantage of the State CFL? Or are cities and counties not allowing home baking due to existing ordinances and zoning laws?
I'll have to move by mid to late Feb.Thanks for all the tips!!!
thanks!!
We will be relocating to Denver, CO and I am really anxious about not being able to bake without everything falling!!! How do you bake at high altitudes? Is a convection ocven needed? THANKS!
I have taught classes at my church. Lots of churches will have a 'community room' or banquet type room with a kitchen. You might have to pay a rental fee.
I use KopyKake but would like to find something that allows me to do more. I noticed that KopyKake sells heart shaped frosting sheets but their software doesn't let you print to that shape.What do you use?
I think the easiet thing to do is contact your current insurance agent and ask him/her about catering insurance. I'm sure they would be able to steer you in the right direction
You should freeze cookies that are not iced or decorated.
Sec. 437.0194. SALES BY COTTAGE FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIONS THROUGH THE INTERNET PROHIBITED. A cottage food production operation may not sell any of the foods described in Section 437.001(2-b)(A) through the Internet. So this mean that we cannot take orders via a website? A customer has to either order by phone or face to face?Sec. 437.0193. LABELING REQUIREMENTS FOR COTTAGE FOOD PRODUCTION OPERATIONS. The executive commissioner shall adopt rules...
My friend is the groom's mom and she offered to get the groom's cake 'because they have to have a groom's cake". I don't think the bride or groom initially wanted or cared about the groom's cake. My friend is on a budget so I don;t think she needs to order a cake that will feed 75 people........since the wedding cake (cupcake tower with a topper) will serve the anticipated 150 guests. I think a grooms cake that will serve 50 should be more than plenty and will save her money.