Posts by Candee

This is awesome! What a neat cake and those sandals!!!! Wowza~
Probably too late but you also could've tried to add some instant vanilla or white choc pudding....
It's been a long time since I've made it but Jello pudding had an orange cream at one time-do they still? I'd probably try that if they have it.
They sound good!
Just a tidbit-if you are an educator by any chance, you can sign up for an educator's discount at JoAnn Fabric and think (not 100% certain-as I am sure it depends on who you talk to) you are able to use it on the Cricut/sale items.So glad this topic ressurected.I also had started a thread/topic on this back in February and so am very happy to know this info! Can't wait to see what you find out about the DVD-that will be great!!
Just a tidbit-if you are an educator by any chance, you can sign up for an educator's discount at JoAnn Fabric and think (not 100% certain-as I am sure it depends on who you talk to) you are able to use it on the Cricut/sale items.So glad this topic ressurected.I also had started a thread/topic on this back in February and so am very happy to know this info! Can't wait to see what you find out about the DVD-that will be great!!
So glad to get some info on this as since I originally asked several months ago! Someone else must have had the same ideas/wonders I did...Great info!
Can't believe this just was posted as I was just going to post something similar! I've used the larger craft paper punches and roll the fondant and some tylose mixed with it and roll very thin. I let it dry slightly before punching but you can get great snowflakes or hearts or stars or whatever you have punches for.What I was wondering was if the Cri - cut machine they have would work for the fondant. They have a tool/attachment now that will cut thicker medium (it's...
I put my cakes in the freezer while slightly warmed-Usually unfrosted and wrap in saran. (I tip the cake upside down onto the cake board. I line the pan when baking with wax paper, so when tipped upside down on board-the wax paper is an automatic sealer. Then, I'll put saran over that. When I first started cakin' someone gave the hint if you freeze the cake while still slightly warm, it makes for a moist cake. Sometimes-if it's only overnight, I don't even cover with...
Your daisies look perfect! I'm going to save this one-bright and springy! A good one for any lady or gardening fan.