Posts by tcrema

Hey guys, I haven't been on here in a while and I miss you guys! But anywho, I have moved back stateside to Mississippi...my Sister/best friend has moved to Stuttgart, Germany. I need to find someone in her area that does cakes. Number one so I can order one for her, and number two, she has a set of twins and an almost 3 year old with birthdays comming up. If you guys know of anyone or a way to find anyone in that area...PLEASE respond! TUGGY, if you are still out...
Thank you guys all so much for your words of encouragment and all your help. I don't know what I would do without you all!
I just about NEVER use the stars anymore. I learned from this site how to do a FBCT....LOVE IT! That is what I do for most of my cakes. They are pretty quick, use way less icing and color, can be made up ahead of time, and just look sooo good!
I SOMETIMES give out my recipe...but only to close friends, relatives, and some other cake decorators. But Not just to customers or neighbors. I tell them I'm glad you like it. I'll make it for you again...I'd give you the recipe but it's a family secret!
HECK NO you are not TO YOUNG! I am teaching my first student to decorate cakes...SHE is pretty dang good too. HER AGE...11I started decorating when I was 24
Sorry If I overstepped my bounds. I was in a foul mood anyways with people so I put my two cents in! But I am glad she did respond and take care of the situation
HI I just wanted to say that I checked out her website...I also sent her an email...probably not as nice as yours but she did reply back so here is what all was said... From Me: : Just curious...do you do all the lovely cakes yourself? And if you do why did you deem it nescessary to "steal" another cake decorators photo of her cake? Did you ask permission? certainly not...or she would have remembered it. What you have on your site is FALSE advertisment. You did not...
Thank You Thank YOu thank YOu Alracntna. You are to sweet! With yesterday behind me I do feel much better. Today has been a really lovely day. I had a cake order due today took it to the couple, for their daughters first birthday. I had already told the mom that she was one of my last orders and explained to her what happened. They are friends of mine. I had so much fun doing their daughter's cake...and the best thing is the parents graditude and compliments paid...
Thanks again you guys! The Lady was an American Lady. I've done cakes for several English and never heard one single complaint...I actually got more orders from them and guest at their parties!
Hey you guys! I just need to tell you all thank you so very very much! It's a quarter till midnight here...and I just finished my last order for the weekend. You guys all throughout the day I've been reading your post. You really know how to Lift a girls spirit when it has been beaten down like a Pinata (sp). I don't know what I would do with out you as a network and as friends to talk to. KayDay, I am indeed happy you said what you said...Yes it does stress me out...