Posts by bug101

Thanks for your help.  I am in north mississippi.  I assume with the K8memphis that you must be in Memphis?
    Had a hard time posting this picture after cutting the people out.  Hope you can see it.  I have to do this cake this weekend for a wedding and have never done anything like this.  She wants to use real flowers.  What is the best way to do this.  Did not want anything too heavy to weigh down the cake.  Thought about styrofoam between layers but the florist said she needed something wet for the flowers.  HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   Thanks
Can't get picture to load. Any suggestions on what I am doing wrong? Clicked on add attachement. Found picture etc.
picture did not load in first one. Trying again.[img][/img]
How do you angle the top tier like this. My husband thought the top layer was carved at an angle, but it looks to me like the back is raised. Does anyone know how to raise a back like that and make it sturdy and not sink into the bottom tier?
Figured something like that, but how do I do that?
I have a grooms cake tomorrow that is dark fudgy chocolate icing and it is supposed to have gold stripes(luster dust) on border and gold 4 leaf clovers plus strawberries dipped in chocolate with gold stripes on them. How do I make it show up on chocolate?
I have a request for a wedding cake and on the bottom layer she wants a caramel filling and the 2nd layer she wants a lemon filling. Does anyone have any recipes for this. Thanks in advance
I have a request for a wedding cake and on the bottom layer she wants a caramel filling and the 2nd layer she wants a lemon filling. Does anyone have any recipes for this. Thanks in advance
I have been asked to do a cake with a tool belt and tools. I have seen several cakes on the site where people have made the tools out of candy. How do you do this. Is there a mold or do you make some sort of mold. Thanks for your help.