Posts by chocomama

I just watched the clip of Kolkhorst - what a condescending *itch! Who does she think she is?? Does she not realize that we cupcake makers are the ones who got her where she is today? ARGHHHH!!!
I love that blog!
{{jaw dropping}}
And I have seen utterly disgusting commercial kitchens which feed hundreds and hundreds of people each day.
I have a ton of cake scraps left over from last weekend in my refrigerator. How long will they stay good? I want to make cake balls out of them.
Well, I used parchment paper and it worked! I'm sure acetate is sturdier, but this worked in a pinch! I got lots of compliments! Thanks!
Thanks! Now, if I could only remember what I was searching for earlier...
I really want to try this for a friend's shower cake this weekend, but I doubt I'll be able to get to an art or cake supply store in time. Is there anything else that can be used? Freezer paper doesn't seem like it would be sturdy enough.
Am I the only only who has a problem with it? I enter my keyword and a billion different topics come up, none that, seemingly, have anything to do with my search topic. Then, when I hit "next" or the following page number at the bottom of the list, I get an error message that says no matches could be found. It's really frustrating and I'd love to know what I'm doing wrong.
Those are adorable, Rocketgirl, but I don't think I'd be able to make 80 of them w/o losing my mind! Thanks for the idea, tho!