Posts by Linda5606

i got a call from my sister who was calling for a guy at her work. he wanted a large 2 d deer cake for this weekend. since i don't have a cake this weekend i quoted him 125. his response to my sister when she told him the price? who'd you call ace of cakes?i only wish i was that good and i could charge like thatthey need to mention more how much some of the cakes on the show costlinda
i have a customer who wants a cheesecake flavored cake for her wedding. does anyone have a recipe for this? i'd appreciate any helplinda
or is every one not dressing up a lot? just wondering as i have a really pretty but dressy long black dresslinda
at ices.or is everyone wearing pants.just wondering as i have a really pretty but dressy black long dresslinda
at ices.or is everyone wearing pants.just wondering as i have a really pretty but dressy black long dresslinda
i'm ready to get started on my website and was wondering if anyone had any suggestions about getting started or where to go. prices, etc.thanks for any helplinda
i went through a lot of name choices before i settled on one. in my house when someone would ask the question where did you get that purse(or car or shoes etc? we would answer either "the getting place" or the purse fairy (or car fairy or shoe fairy etc). so i of course had to name my shop "the cake fairy" everyone thinks it's so cute but i know it comes from my being a wiseacre on the inside. now since my 20 yr old daughter died and she loved tinkerbell it kinda is in...
i agree with all the ideas posted, however i would also like to be able to see or have demonstrated some of the new items or items i may be unfamiliar with.
hmmm, i just got licensed in january after adding a second kitchen and jumping thru many hoops and going thru a lot of $$$$$. i wonder how this affects me in southern indiana
i said i'd never do wedding cakes. i just finished my daughters wedding cake ( and no it wasn't a first wedding cake either