Posts by bikegal

Hmm...I think it depends on the Michaels. I print them off the Internet all the time and they take them. The only thing they do differently is log it in a book that it's a coupon from a different store.
I have that book! I absolutely love it, lots of great ideas. She does beautiful work. Her petit fours are gorgeous!
I really liked this cake pan but it would be a horror to transport these anywhere. http://ww2.williams-sonoma.com/cat/pip.cfm?src=pipcbkwnewi%7Cgsku7884109%7Ck%7Cpcbkwnewi%7Crshop%7Cs%2Fcatcbkwnewi%7Cp1%7Crshop%2Fcatcbkwi%7Cp1%7Crshop%2Fhme&root=shop&pkey=cbkwnewi&gids=sku7884109&ftest=1&cmreferrer=http%253A%252F%252Fww2%252Ewilliams%252Dsonoma%252Ecom%252Fcat%252Findex%252Ecfm%253FCID%253Dbkwnewi%2526src%253Dcatcbkwi%25257Cp1%25257Crshop%25252Fhme&flash=on
gmcakes, the water spikes won't work with the calla lillies. If you know callas they have humongous stems usually 1 1/2" wide. You'll be trying to jam that big stem into a small spike. Just trying to save you a trip to the store.
KarenOR, nothing special. *laff* The paddle is your best friend with fondant. The boy next door who turned 12 loved it and even came over to thank me personally. He even asked me all sorts of questions about cake decorating and the mechanics of it then finished with a, You're so cool! I have fuzzies now.
Mac I'll post instructions and patterns, I really didn't think anyone would be interested in a turtle tutorial so I didn't bother. knoxcop1 I still go round and round with buttercream. *laff* Getting buttercream smooth is just as challenging.
Thanks ladies! Dandelion, the seashells are white chocolate and the rocks are candy. Pootchi, let me know if you need some help with your cake in December. amylynn you can do it too! It's just time consuming.
I think I spent 6 hours on this cake. I'm just happy it's done and I didn't have to pull an all nighter. Everything is edible, kudos to you ladies who make a lot of carved cakes.
Kisses & Cakes to you! Grrrr...I tried all sorts of combos Antonia74 cupcake stand, cupcake stand, etc. Thanks a bunch slejdick!
Alright ladies I'm counting on you. I knew I should have printed off the directions but I didn't. Now I'm cross eyed trying to find them on here. If you could point me in the right direction I'd appreciate it or if you have them even better. I found someone to make them for me, YAH! Thanks for your help!