Posts by Rikke_Denmark

OMG That is great cakes.... Hmmm thinking.... what is patriotisk in Denmark.....H.C Andersen. Can I make a fairy tale cake?
LOL I understand now.... Dident think of that....
hmm maybe you need to be a regular to do that?press uncommenteret ?
When you go to the cake galleries there is this.....* Album list * Upload picture * Search * View Uncommentedjust clik on * view Uncommented Easy
that seems to be a good reason
That is sad for the girl, but not to blame you. We cant help everyone...
They should have called me... I would have done it for the paid trip
I'm trying to help on that... it's easy to clik on the uncommentet pictures, then they all show up.... starting from there and working at it....
If I'm at a party where I have baked the cake, I ALWAYS end up having to cut the cake, otherwhise they wount do it... I hate it, it feels like i'm trying to get attention on my. I'm not, I just want them to eat the cake...
[First cake I looked at was littelbirs black and white cake, I was amezed... NOW after looking at all the cakes I'm speachless (DON'T HAPPEND TO ME)I agree with the wise person who said it inspireres to go baking... I had no cakes this weekend, but glad I dident I just needed a weekend whitout work and spend it with the kids. I hope to learn to be just half as good as everyone here.... Thanks for sharing all these great pic