Posts by Rikke_Denmark

wauw what a great way to serve fruit at a parti...
I have said it before and I say it again....Hi my name is Rikke, and I'm a CC-holik.I spend a time here the same way as barbydoll and bearcreek350. Looking at cake while watching CSI in the tv.... I know its a od mix... The thing is that CC is so inspiring and so relaxing. What better way to relax then looking at cakes and thinking of what to make next time. I'm reading most night in these weeks, cause I have my baker exsam's september 6. Cant wait til it is over so I have...
I think sometimes I copy a littel, but it never the same. I always make somethings a littel different. Make any sence?
I have just saved the pic on me computer, have to try make one on my SIL birthsday. Sadly there is looooong for it She has a shoe-store
For Everyone Who Is Not A Gallery Supporter....Tjek this tread.... http://forum.cakecentral.com/cake-decorating-ftopict-139751.html
I guess im on the Doug boat as well, I have just downloaded all his sketches and templates
well I have some perfect recipes, BUT I still try new ones. I cant help my self LOL
OMG you say Chanel is not very creative??YOU made it creative, YOU made it in to cake ART..
[ I've seen the wine glasses as a cake ]NEEEEED to now HOW was that DONE ??????? That sounds great. And cheap...
Hmm sounds like Duff is American chopper for cake lovers?Sadly I cant se the show here, and cant order to denmark...