Posts by Rikke_Denmark

that is soo cute... you are so good at this....
arggg.... why ohhh why am I born in denmark.....LOOOOLI have to think about saving a ton of money and take my family on holiday in las vegas.... But will take some years to save that kind of money LOOOOLMaybe when my kids are older....
I get soo much inspiration from here, in denmark not many makes cakes with so many details like those you see here on CC. And thats why I'm starting to get orders from people who lives really long way from my. It's fun because im new at making cakes like those you see here. But this time I have to use my imagination..... I cant seem to find a racetrack? It's ok it cant be to hard to make... LOL
wauw I really like that the colors is inside too. And the roses are realy cool
Ohhh my 5 kids and all birthdays are with in 30 days.... I would go broke.....
ohh your poor thing.... I know you can do it... I have seen your pic's and you are very talented... So just hang in there
I love your cakes. And this one is so spring like, I have to save this one in my favorites....
I know Well guess I might me in that group too..... ROFL
And who are YOU calling a dirty old perverts ??ROOOOFL
I'm feeling sooooo old....Sorry I really dont see it. Mayby I just like more muscle ??But dream on girls if he is to your liking. I think I'll go to bed with Deep thinking :p