Posts by alittlesliceofhaven

I'll have to do some more checking. I found one place on-line that charges $15 for 12 - 2.5" circles of the same picture and $7.50 for additional sheets of the same picture plus $5.00 for shipping which will take 5 days. That seemed spendy to me.I called three grocery stores that said they can not print other photos other than for cakes they are making (Albertsons, Stater Bros. and Ralphs). Albertsons said I could buy the edible paper for $10/sheet, but I would have to...
A friend of mine wants to put her daughter's picture/s on top of cupcakes for her 1st birthday. She was going to print them on paper, cut out to shape and stick on top. I suggested edible images. So the question is - since I don't have a printer for edible images, where would I go to get them? What type of "paper" is the best to use?I read the articles and saw there are places to purchase perdone images (like cartoon characters) but that doesn't fit what I'm trying to...
Oh - Thank you all!!!I will have to look up what some of these items are - others I just want to go out and buy today!Thanks for the early b-day wish. My list will be on going for any occassion I think the top of the liST will be the turntable & fondant mat with a second pan for my standard sizes (I bought one of 8x8x2, 10x10x2 and 8x2 round) and I feel the pain of having to wait.Keep ideas coming, Thanks again!!!
Oh - Thank you all!!!I will have to look up what some of these items are - others I just want to go out and buy today!Thanks for the early b-day wish. My list will be on going for any occassion I think the top of the liST will be the turntable & fondant mat with a second pan for my standard sizes (I bought one of 8x8x2, 10x10x2 and 8x2 round) and I feel the pain of having to wait.Keep ideas coming, Thanks again!!!
[/quote] ]Do you know where a post office is? Close to the Convention Center/Hilton? I'm sure some of us will need to send stuff home. Thanks~ [/quote]Here are the directions from Qwest center. It is very close. You should also be able to mail stuff directly from Hilton's business center - maybe with a surcharge. Have a GREAT time. It looks like a neat...
Thank you all so much! Keep the ideas coming!! I like the idea of getting multiple pans of the smaller ones that I will use a lot. Currently I have one each of Magic Line 9x13, 8x8x2, 10x10x2 & 8x2 round and I have to let the cake cool before I can finish the batter.Tips I have but I think I, will get another one of some of them: 1, 3, 4, 5, 12, 14, 21, 27, 48, 104, 233, 349, 352, 1M, & 1B. I have 4 couplers and 2 large couplers.I have one 8" (i think) featherweight...
Anything else? Come on all you seasoned bakers - what could you not live without? Which tips do you use most often? Anyone, Anyone? Please?
yeah! anything else? which tips do you use the most?
What is ICES? If anyone wants to know what there is to do in Omaha, I can give suggestions. I was born and raised there. I was just there for 3 weeks too. Just PM me This sounds like fun!
This post didn't get a good response under decorating, so I thought I would post it here. Please let me know what you can't live without!!!!I'm a neewbie baker/decorator and since my birthday is coming up I decided I would give my family a "wish list" to support my new hobby. The problem is, I don't know what I should ask for. Feel free to list anything other than a Kitchen Aide mixer. If you suggest tip numbers, let me know if I should get multiples of a particular one....